Wednesday, July 16

Scott, May God's grace be upon you, again

My good friend Scott is launching a mission trip to Costa Rica again today. 

Earlier today it didn't even occur to me why I was drawn to this song he put on the DVD of our last trip.  I honestly couldn't stop listening for about two hours yesterday.  In particular, it was the idea that God doesn't need us, BUT he wants us. 

There is much more to this song...but when I got home, and got the reminder about Scott's trip, it made me smile, because like Bill and I were talking about at dinner, God has a marvelous way of bringing all these puzzle pieces together, and its way beyond our ability to even appreciate it. The fun part is being reminded He is there, and we are part of His plan.

Scott, We pray for your team to be draw into a deeper walk, to join with the Spirit in God's Work, and to bring strength and support to Dan and Cindy and the people of Costa Rica, by the power of Christ in you, the hope of glory!

 

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27

 

In me

(Casting Crowns )

....'Cause when I'm weak,
You make me strong
When I'm blind
you shine Your light on me
'Cause I'll never get by
living on my own ability

How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to find that you want me

So I'll stand on Your Truth,
and I'll fight with Your Strength
Until You bring the victory,
by the power of Christ in me

Amen, Amen, Amen

More Info Here

Keep an eye on the iphone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment