Monday, May 5

The follies which a man regrets most



The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland

A man with a sandwich board which on the front said “I’m a Fool for Christ” – and on the back “whose Fool are you?”.

Yesterday it became clear to me that I am approaching a new chapter, a time to leave my comfort zone. Not sure yet what that means, but several events seem to be pointing in the same directions:

Nigerian missionaries: One step of faith leading to another
Crucial Conversations: Talking directly but lovingly about stuff that matters
Leap of Faith: Indiana Jones view of why and how faith occurs from LifeChurch:
  1. It's impossible to please God without Faith....
  2. He doesn't respond to our need, he responds to our faith...
  3. We need faith to resist attacks of the enemy..
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. well, I for one am excited for you!! I can't wait to see what God is in the process of doing and what He is going to do in your life and the lives of those around you! I for one KNOW He is at work in you and those around you!! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous....its been people like you (i don't know who you are) who have encouraged me and been used to increase my faith. It is a good gift.

    Thank you to all the brothers and sisters like you who care.

    hidden inHim, brad

    ReplyDelete