Friday, September 17

Are you an Iron Man?

IRON MAN noun (1914) : a man of unusual physical endurance

When I asked Pastor Jeff where they came up with the term Iron man, I believe he referred to a Triathlon. Its a good picture.

My mind went to the recent movie, where a self-confident man nearly looses his life, and becomes transformed with a new heart (literally and morally) and gets a flight suit that protects him from enemies, AND empowers him to rescue and protect others. (see the pictures) 

What if somebody needs you to be there?

IronMan2.jpgironman3.jpg

Colossians 3:3–4 
For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.


Ezekiel 36:26–27 
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.


Matthew 9:38–10:1
Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.” And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.



If I am a little over the top here, I trust you will restore me gently :).  Either way, I hope to see you soon.


In Christ
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment