Sunday, March 7

Thank you! The Clays are moving this Saturday


"In this way, they traveled and camped at the Lord's command wherever he told them to go...",  "By Day or Night, when the cloud lifted the people broke camp and moved on" Number 9:18,21

Thank you. 

You know the story, you have prayed, and now the day has come. The Clay's are moving Saturday 3/13 to Plainfield, Indiana: ALL of us.   Thank you for being among the 100's that have prayed for this day, and continue to ask God for healing.  I am also thankful for those who prayed , but did not live to see this day. Their faith was rewarded.

Many of you know about the last month, but for the rest....
  1. We have been attending LifeChurch AS A FAMILY for a month now!  ALL of us
  2. We sold our house in ELEVEN DAYS during a blizzard in early February!
  3. We found a house all could agree was the right one one week ago in Plainfield IN. Its 45 minutes from our current house and we close this Friday (CRAZY)!  Move this Saturday at 10:am. (see Maps here for details: warning 5221 McKellips Ct is NOT IN Google Maps ).
Come join us Saturday to help, eat some food, or just drop by to say hi and share God's love with my wife and children.  They need that now more than ever. 

It all makes me want to cry "Thank you Lord!!"
Brad










Luke 4:18-19
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.

2 comments:

  1. you made me think of Tom and his prayers for you. God bless you and your whole family!
    thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of Tom from time to time, I still have the ticket from the basketball game he took me too.

    I thought then his reaching out was extravagant for someone who didn't know me. His passing affected me deeply, as a reminder of how unimportant some things are that we value, and in his case how eternally important selfless gifts like his can be.

    You are like him Laura.

    ReplyDelete