Wednesday, December 9

They will all be taught of God. Whoever....

Do you believe that God our father teaches you?....not just through people, sermons and books, but that he speaks to YOU.....and countless others, directly? I actually like the idea that he is not parochial, tribal, limited to a culture or a race or a small group, and his vision is so much more.

Have you cried with Him, laughed with Him, seen with Him in the process? I think He likes that too. :) He wants that and offers that to us all, lavishly.

God uses John Piper again (4 minutes....WOW)
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—" John 6:44-45


* “Whoever believes in him will have eternal life” (John 3:15).
* “Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
* “Whoever believes in him is not condemned” (John 3:18).
* “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life” (John 3:36).
* “Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life” (John 5:24).
* “Whoever believes in me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).
* “Whoever comes to me I will never cast out” (John 6:37).
* “Whoever believes has eternal life” (John 6:47).
* “Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever” (John 6:58).
* “Whoever believes in me, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water’” (John 7:38).
* “Whoever believes in me will not remain in darkness” (John 12:46).

No comments:

Post a Comment