Tuesday, February 3

Real Men - do what they need to do



I have a brother with a certain gift of really hearing songs. He sent me one on Superbowl Sunday (Go Steelers). I finally got around to listening to the song this morning...

It made me think of the shame and guilt I carry when I don't follow Jesus, and the love and acceptance and fellowship he offers me in His family. The guy in this video held his head down, but then he did what he needed to do. Sometimes it can really be that simple, and God makes the rest work out.

I also like how it kicks a big hole in the Lie. The Lie that real men never admit they are wrong. It takes a real man to admit he is wrong, and right there is where we can receive forgiveness and healing.

This isn't one decision, its a way of Life.
Thanks bro, you did it again

No comments:

Post a Comment