Saturday, February 7

The Love Dare: A Journal, a Revelation, a Mystery

I found myself laugh when I read that marriage is THE most important relationship for those who are married.  How can that be?  ….read about Sarah and Abraham, Hosea and Gomer, Mary and Joseph. 

If you are married, you have a problem, and great opportunities.  God’s word through friends and this book/movie (Fireproof) have helped me break strongholds and changed the way I think.  She is my queen, my counterpart…and she needs forgiveness, mercy and love and a relationship that only I can give her.  I finally finished (the book), and much of this is, well, personal.  But I wanted to remember the steps that brought me so far, so fast and be thankful.

This simple little book has the keys to help unlock the secrets that I forgot through the years, or may never have learned.  That simplicity comes without minimizing the mystery of marriage (Ephesians 5).

Click the links below to find out more…I dare you!

LoveDare

Day 1: Love is patient

Day 2: Love is kind

Day 3: Love is not selfish

Day 4: Love is thoughtful

Day 5: Love is not rude

Day 6: Love is not irritable

Day 7: Love believes the best

Day 8: Love is not jealous

Day 9: Love makes good impressions

Day 10: Love is unconditional

Day 11: Love cherishes

Day 12: Love lets the other win

Day 13: Love fights fair

Day 14: Love takes delight

Day 15: Love is honorable

Day 16: Love intercedes

Day 17: Love promotes intimacy

Day 18: Love seeks to understand

Day 19: Love is impossible

Day 20: Love is Jesus Christ

Day 21: Love is satisfied in God

Day 22: Love is faithful

Day 23: Love always protects

Day 24: Love vs. Lust

Day 25: Love forgives

Day 26: Love is responsible

Day 27: Love encourages

Day 28: Love makes sacrifices

Day 29: Love’s motivation

Day 30: Love brings unity

Day 31: Love and marriage

Day 32: Love meets sexual needs

Day 33: Love completes each other

Day 34: Love celebrates godliness

Day 35: Love is accountable

Day 36: Love is God’s Word

Day 37: Love agrees in prayer

Day 38: Love fulfills dreams

Day 39: Love endures

Day 40: Love is a covenant

No comments:

Post a Comment