Saturday, October 18

Five Really Good Questions

questions_bring_closer_to_dad-165x181

In a lunch with Scott Himes long, long ago, he listed several questions we should be asking ourselves and others as we draw near to God. I wrote these down thinking then as I do now...do I have answers to these? Are they questions I want answers to...YES! How about you?

I get so distracted by life that sometimes I feel like there is not enough time to talk to God, let along answer all these questions. I spend so much time fighting fires that I never prepare, like real firemen do.

  1. How is your walk with God? (regular, responsive, rewarding?)
  2. What is the biggest challenge in your relationship with God?
  3. What have you been studying in the Bible? What are you learning?
  4. What are you reading?
  5. What has God been saying to you and showing you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment