Monday, April 4

LOGOS Leadership



If you can only take away one thing, it was a successful meeting, conference or whatever.

A consultant from LOGOS institute a communication agency, came to teach senior leaders at work.  I got a surprise invitation, even though my pay grade just didn't match the audience.  I sat for less than an hour...but couldn't help thinking about how it might help me talk to my son, and talk to God about those who NEED help.

LEADERSHIP is understanding where they might be, meeting them where they are.  Attentive to what they care about and focus on that first. LISTEN
  1. Prevent confusion: too much communication spent fixing self-inflicted harm
  2. Facts are rarely persuasive:  You lead with data, most people don't respond well to data.
  3. Need to be intentional: Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment