Wednesday, December 15

the big party in Indonesia

Since I arrived at Plainfield Calvary Baptist last March, the one defining picture I have is the love they have for God's word.  I thought of that love as I saw this video of an Indonesian tribe when they received God's word in their own language, for the first time. 

Dancing, crying, celebration, honor and prayer.

I am a coming closer to that gratitude every day. Today was my son's first day in Awana.  I think I understand a little better about the big party in Indonesia, though they have taught me even more in this short video.

Thanks for your generous prayers and comfort.


As they say in the Kimyal language:
Al weig buna’ ag bulamlange
ab Domba Me ab se,
sig aga meibna’ ab,
gibna’ ab, bebnag ab, migib ab,
unum-unum se ulamla.

“To him who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb, be blessing
and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”



Read more here....
http://www.challies.com/christian-living/gods-greatest-gifts

1 comment:

  1. The word of God is powerful! Thank you for sharing this inspirational video.

    ReplyDelete