Sunday, July 4

Happy 4th of July...Deliverance has come

Question: How can we be free?  

Glorious Freedom???  Really???   (NOT healthy, wealthy and wise, but FREE).

"For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;  because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God." Romans 8 :21-22

Yippeee!
Hear it, Sing it, teach it.
Be not ashamed...Do not fear
for I am with you ....says they Lord

and where the Spirit of the Lord is ....
There is LIBERTY
Not to satify the lust of the flesh
but to become who we were meant to be
in the beginning

With Him....in Freedom
In the garden....In Love
in all circumstances...Giving thanks

R U FREEEEE?


1 comment:

  1. Free? At times I am very free...where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty....where the Spirit of the Lord is there is FREEDOM! I bind myself at times...not intentionally, but through my weak humanity, self centered, not trusting, not believing...not allowing myself to be delivered. One day...... :)

    ReplyDelete