Friday, June 6

Will you finish the race?

There have been times over the last 2 weeks when I wondered if I would finish the race. I hope you find the same comfort I do that with God, that all things are possible (Matt 19:26), and as a brother reminded me this morning...his ways are bigger, higher than ours. I can, and should, find him in adversity.

Rom 11:33-36
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,and his paths beyond tracing out!
"Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?"
"Who has ever given to God,that God should repay him?"
For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

I really like the last two lines, because they point to the choice God still gives us, to turn and trust Him FOR ALL THINGS and give glory. For some that means crying to Him for help, others lifting hands. Reminded all the time that he who began a good work in you will complete it (Phil 1:6).

Your brother,
Brad

PS. All this reminds me of a a recent post below about our trip to
the Indy 500.
http://da98808.blogspot.com/2008/05/indy-500.html

No comments:

Post a Comment